Frequently Asked Question
An FTA Certificate of Australian Origin is often required:
- To testify that the goods are of Australian origin and they can be exported from Australia
- To meet the requirement stipulated in a letter of credit
- For customs clearance at the port of delivery
The Certificate of Australian Origin (non-FTA Certificate) is used for the following purposes to export to Non-FTA countries:
- Customs clearance at the destination country
- To meet the request of the overseas buyer
- To meet the requirements of the bank for issuance of letter of credit
These are some of the main uses of the certificate of Origin.
Yes, your software must have an authorized interface with IECS. Alternatively you can contact us for the software and we can guide you to select the software to suit you.